Here are the services you will receive with your basic contract:
- Planning: Knowing lead times and deadlines for every supplier to proactively request your items.
- Place: Requesting estimates and placing orders for corks, capsules, glass, labels, kegs, silkscreen and printed cartons.
- Manage: Review every detail for each order, comparing pricing from last run, confirming quantities, checking vintages and ABV, looking for spelling errors. Once reviewed, presenting that information to you in a clean, concise way so you have final sign off. I will then send the documents into each vendor and confirm they were received and things are moving forward.
- Follow up: I will be in regular contact with each vendor so you don’t have to be. I will reach out to YOU with updates, not the other way around. If delays occur I will know about it immediately and can make alternate arrangements as needed.
- Support: Day of and after bottling support. If something is going wrong on the line, I will be on the phone getting guidance, at the winery getting samples, etc. Need marketing jpegs for your website? I will get them if I don’t have them already. I am here to support you, not just with your order but with your business.
Additional Services that may be added:
- New Label/Printed Carton/Cork Design: This is my specialty and let’s face it, the label sells the wine off the shelf. I will work with your designer or my recommendation to design a label that will be exactly what you hoped for at a price that doesn’t make you teary-eyed. I know how to save on cost while keeping “the look” as well as what is physically possible to produce. I can even press check the label on site for you. The right design will elevate the price point you want for your wine and give it the visibility you need in the incredibly competitive market.
- Compliance: Those pesky TTB government approvals that take far too much of your time.
- RFP Pricing: Looking to do some serious margin management? I can price your items across all the options and give you a detailed look at where to cut and who to use.
- Bottle Shots: I am no photographer, but I can recommend, facilitate, manage and make sure your little lovelies look beautiful for their big debut.
- Social Media: Let’s face it, this is how to get your brand out there. Some of us love it, some of us would rather get a root canal. I can help you build an online presence which is proven to get guests into your tasting room and club members on the books.
- A La Carte: Maybe you don’t need help with everything. But maybe your favorite sales rep left and one of your products needs to be moved to a different supplier. For a one-time fee, I can facilitate that process making it a smooth transition for you. But be careful, you will get addicted to the VIP experience. If so and you want to sign up for services, I will deduct your one-time fee from the yearly agreement and get you set up.